Affirmations to attract better health can be as simple as repeating to yourself “I am healthy” or “I am strong.” Adding a phrase like “and I always will be” can help reinforce your positive outlook on your health. Living a healthy lifestyle and achieving your health goals are not one-size-fits-all. You can, however, stay motivated and on track by incorporating positive affirmations into your routine.
As a way to improve health, many people use affirmations. Affirmations can help you change your behavior and think positively. Several studies have shown that they can improve your mental focus and reduce stress. Here are some affirmations to invite health into your life.
Here are 10 simple but effective affirmations for better health:
1) I am confident in my body and its ability to heal itself.
2) I am grateful for all my body’s gifts.
3) I am healthy now and will remain so by making wise food and physical activity choices.
4) I am peaceful and calm inside and out, which allows my body to heal quickly.
5) I have faith that I can achieve any health goal with effort and commitment.
6) My thoughts create my reality, so let’s focus on things that make me happy and improve my well-being.
7) I heal easily and quickly, and I care for my body and mind.
8) I clear my mind regularly, prioritizing my fitness and health.
9) My energy is abundant. It is important to me to lead a healthy lifestyle.
10) I am entitled to good health, and I am responsible for my health.